Teen Wolf Season 3B Trailer
When people turn to fictional characters, it’s often because they want an escape. The stories of these people shelter us from the storm of our daily lives; they save us, if only for a little while. But when we really give in, become invested, let ourselves be vulnerable, something changes. We begin to feel that we know them. It’s no longer just an escape, but part of us, something that makes us who we are.
These characters teach us that incredible adversity can be overcome. That people can love each other forever. That life can be an adventure. That magic can be real. And even if these miracles have never happened to us, we begin to go through life believing that, someday, they could.
I THINK ABOUT THIS SCENE ALL THE TIME
To celebrate the incoming new year and a follower milestone, I’m going to do a little Chris-themed giveaway
- $100 Itunes gift card (or the equivalent in your country’s currency)
- Glee - seasons 1 - 4 on DVD
- Glee - the 3D Concert Movie on DVD
- Both magazines featured above - Time Most Influential 2011 and Entertainment Weekly - The New Art of Coming Out
- Glee season 2 - 4 promo shoot poster 16x12”
- TLOS1, TLOS2, SBL DVD, SBL Carson Philips Journal
- An Iphone/IPod touch case, beautifully designed by Hunter OR an Iphone/IPod case equally beautifully designed by Annie OR both the SBL and “Wicked” print by the wonderful Mondter
- $50 itunes giftcard
- Glee seasons 1-4 OR Glee - The 3D Concert Movie on DVD
- One of the magazines listed above
- Two of the posters
- Both Land of Stories books OR SBL novel and DVD (Mix and match if you’d like)
- One phone/ipod cover and one print
- $30 itunes gift card
- Glee - the 3D Concert Movie
- One of the magazines
- One poster
- One of the TLOS books, the Carson Philips’ Journal OR SBL DVD
- One Iphone/Ipod cover or one print
Two runners up will get:
- $15 itunes giftcard
- One magazine
- One poster
- Reblog as much as you like
- Likes DO count
- Competition accounts do NOT count (I’ll check)
- You don’t need to be following, but it’d be nice…
- Message me if you don’t like Glee/SBL/TLOS and we’ll get something sorted out for ya and add some stuff on
- You don’t need to keep the text, but it’d be cool if other people seen this too so they can enter?
- Ends December 31st - if no one reblogs this…awks
Thank you :)
that was smooth as hell
Do they have pads and tampons in the wizarding world? or do they just cast some super absorbing spell on their underwear?
Are girls allowed to bring tampons to the Hunger Games arena?
Or do they have to publicly announce that they are on their period and hope a sponsor will send a parachute?
Or do they have to make their own out of moss?
I am so glad I’m not the only one who’s thought of this.
Teen Wolf Xmas Meme —>
- Day 6: Favorite Quote, S1: Peter Hale, 1.12, “Code Breaker”
AKA, the moment Peter Hale won my sassy-villain-loving heart forever more. so much shade in his line reading.
V. hard to choose. So very close second (1.03, “Pack Mentality”) and third (1.09, “Wolf’s Bane”) too.
Under the sea played on bottles?!
Don’t you just wanna cuddle with them? :D